Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Those poor Krakatoans

Sorry for the conspicuous lack of posting. While my heart has always been with self-published, sometimes real life requires my attention too. The littlest poodle is now five months old, and armed with two new lower teeth (his first), perfect for slicing finger tips. The poodlette is doing well too - honestly, how is it that women can bring a child into the world, and then selflessly devote themselves, heart and soul, to his care? Amazing.

On my account, I have been enjoying time since school ended; it's given me a chance to weigh up my options. It's looking like I'll be in school a lot longer than I originally anticipated, which is both a good and bad thing. Good in that I find this second bout of schooling much more enjoyable than the last, bad in the sense that I find this second bout of schooling much more enjoyable than the last.

Since this is my first blogpost in one and a half months, I feel I should comment on something. Here's something: How do we cope with the passing of a generation?

No comments: