Friday, March 09, 2007

Where does the time go?

Wow. It's been almost a week since I've posted any significant (although everyone I've talked to seems to enjoy the cartoon). It's surprising when time flies by...

My 'hiatus' has everything to do with a major change in my life: I lost my job. Perhaps 'resigned' is more appropriate however, for I was the office manager/finanical officer of a design company that hit a major cash flow crisis. I can't say that it was a surprise though, as my weekly hours(but not my workload) had been cut down over the past six or seven weeks. But things came to a head last week, when I approached my boss to discuss the situation, and there simply wasn't any money to pay me. Sad how things end sometimes.

Now I'm planning on returning to university in the Spring to pursue a Master's in Political Science, which happens to be the very subject I studied for my Bachelor of Arts. I'm going to specialize in public policy and policy implementation - it ties my interest in law together with my much more profound interest in all things political science.

No comments: